Here at Trapeze School New York we thrive on shared experience - each class is made up of a group of people coming together and going on an adventure. Whether your aerial journey is just beginning, or TSNY is already your second home, we invite you to join our community as a TSNY member. Classes, workshops, merchandise, and more are available at discounted rates. Benefits include exclusive access to the school’s fitness area and advance registration for social events. TSNY Membership allows students to take advantage of everything the school and community has to offer, and to share their passion with friends and family. Memberships are tiered – find the level that fits your flying and aerial pursuits, and join our community of trapeze enthusiasts!
|Membership Fee||$75 per month||$25 per month|
|Group Classes||25% off||25% off|
|Bring a Friend or Two||25% off||25% off|
|New Student Reward Program||YES||YES|
|Advance Signup for Social Events||YES||YES|
|Access to Fitness Area||YES||YES|
|Monthly Class||Included||Not Included|
|Workshops||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Supervised Practice||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Advanced Skills Training||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|All Day Circus Experience for Kids||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Merchandise||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Photos||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Logbook||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Private Lessons||NO DISCOUNT||NO DISCOUNT|
|Camp/Summer Youth Adventure||NO DISCOUNT||NO DISCOUNT|
|Gift Certificates & Class Cards||NO DISCOUNT||NO DISCOUNT|
Rules and Regulations
- The term of a membership is month to month, commencing on the 1st of the month.
- Membership fees are collected through PayPal subscriptions only using your PayPal account or on your credit card as a Guest.
- You will be charged on the same date every month, based on the date you subscribe.
- Payments that are initially set up on the 29th, 30th, or 31st will roll over to the 1st of the month by the second payment. For example, payment on June 30th will be followed by payments on Aug 1, Sept 1, and will be applied towards membership for July, Aug, Sept.
- Payment for the month is due on or before the 1st of the month.
- New members who have existing class cards and gift certificates may use them towards the membership fee, but once the existing funds are used up, the account must be switched to a PayPal subscription.
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- May upgrade from Tier B to Tier A at any time.
- Memberships may be placed on hold for up to three calendar months for each twelve month period beginning on the date of initial enrollment. Holds can be consecutive months or nonconsecutive months. Written notice must be provided prior to the 1st of the month in which the hold goes into effect and notice must include whether the hold is for one, two, or three months. Your membership will reactivate after the indicated hold period unless you notify prior to the 1st of the following month that you would like to continue the hold (provided additional hold months are available). During the hold period, all member benefits and perks will be unavailable.
- In order to cancel your membership, log into PayPal and cancel your subscription and notify the office with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any pre-existing signups or ongoing workshops occurring on or after the membership termination will be charged at full price.
Example 1: You signed up for an IFW and received a 25% member discount. Mid-way through the 10 week workshop you cancel your membership, so for the remaining five session you will be required to pay the difference between the member and non-member workshop price.
Example 2: You purchased classes for next month using your 25% member discount, then you terminate your membership. You will be required to pay the difference between the member and non-member class price.
- If you decide to re-enroll less than six calendar months after your membership termination you will incur a fee of $150.
Example. Your membership fees are paid on the 25th of the month. You cancel your subscription on March 26th, so you've paid for April and your membership is no longer in force as of May 1st. If you decide to reinstate your membership commencing on Nov 1, there is no fee, but anytime before then will incur a fee of $150.
- All programming subject to availability and all standard cancellation and rescheduling policies apply.
- Birthday class may only be used in a regularly scheduled group class, on any day of the month of your birthday, as long as your membership is active.
- Membership discounts and perks are non-transferrable and can only be used at the school where the membership is set up.
- Bring a Friend or Two lets you get the 25% discount for up to two additional spots on your class signup. The member must attend the class with their friend(s), and only regularly scheduled, group classes apply. New and returning students are welcome to attend with you under the ‘Bring a Friend or Two’ program. The New Student Reward Program may be combined with the ‘Bring a Friend or Two’ program, which allows you to earn a free class for every two new TSNY students who you bring to class, where a new student is someone who has never taken any TSNY classes at any TSNY location. The free class is for the member only, on a future date, and is valid only while membership is active, and must be used before any additional New Student credits accrue.
- Monthly class for Tier A members may be used in any regularly scheduled group class. It expires at the end of the month, and cannot be accrued, moved, or carried over to the next month.
- May not combine membership rewards in a single signup nor with any other package or promotion.
- 25% discount on workshops is based on the full price, not in addition to standard workshop discounts that might be offered to non-members and tier B members.
- Contact the office if you have questions about whether special programming is included or excluded from member benefits.
- Subject to change without notice.