Here at Trapeze School New York we thrive on shared experience - each session is made up of a group of people coming together and going on an adventure. Whether your aerial journey is just beginning, or TSNY is already your second home, we invite you to join our community as a TSNY member. Sessions, workshops, merchandise, and more are available at discounted rates. Benefits include exclusive access to the school’s fitness area and advance registration for social events. TSNY Membership allows students to take advantage of everything the school and community has to offer, and to share their passion with friends and family. Memberships are tiered – find the level that fits your flying and aerial pursuits, and join our community of trapeze enthusiasts!
|Membership Benefit||Description||Tier A||Tier B|
|Membership Fee||Monthly dues paid via Paypal subscription||$75 per month||$25 per month|
|Discount on Group Sessions||Any regularly scheduled, drop in style session. Flying trapeze and specialty sessions included!||25% off||25% off|
|Bring a Friend or Two||Extend your member discount by signing up multiple spots under your student profile. Max spots in any one session is 3 (member plus 2).||25% off||25% off|
|New Student Reward Program||FREE session earned once you bring two new students to the session with you. In order to be eligible, your spot and the new student spot(s) must be paid (not waived). Once you use the FREE session, you can start accruing again.||YES||YES|
|Advance Signup for Social Events||Early access to community events held either at the rig or off-site.||YES||YES|
|Birthday Session||A session credit is added to your account during your birth month. Select ‘Birthday Session’ from the membership benefit drop down menu on the payment screen during sign up.||YES||YES|
|Access to Fitness Area||Use the fitness area during school hours. No sign up needed, just check in at the front desk.||YES||YES|
|Monthly Anytime Session||One FREE "Anytime" pass each month. During signup choose between two options...
|Workshops||The full price of the session is discounted for all students when joining a multi-week session (IFW). For example the standard discount for a 10 week workshop is 10%.||25% off full price||Standard workshop discount|
|Supervised Practice||Approved students may sign up to practice existing aerial skills.||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Advanced Skills Training||Approved students may schedule time to train independently.||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|All Day Circus Experience for Kids||Choose ‘All Day Circus Experience’ from the member benefit drop down menu on the payment screen during sign up.||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Merchandise||T-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, grips, and other items sold at the front desk.||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Logbook||Set your logbook up online and contact the office to pay for content beyond level 2.||25% off||NO DISCOUNT|
|Private Lessons||NO DISCOUNT||NO DISCOUNT|
|Camp/Summer Youth Adventure||NO DISCOUNT||NO DISCOUNT|
|Gift Certificates & Session Cards||NO DISCOUNT||NO DISCOUNT|
Rules and Regulations
- The term of a membership is month to month, commencing on the 1st of the month.
- Membership fees are collected through PayPal subscriptions only using your PayPal account or on your credit card as a Guest.
- You will be charged on the same date every month, based on the date you subscribe.
- Payments that are initially set up on the 29th, 30th, or 31st will roll over to the 1st of the month by the second payment. For example, payment on June 30th will be followed by payments on Aug 1, Sept 1, and will be applied towards membership for July, Aug, Sept.
- Payment for the month is due on or before the 1st of the month.
- New members who have existing session cards and/or gift certificates may use them towards membership benefits ONLY, not towards membership fees.
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- May switch tiers once with no penalty. From date of tier switch, must wait 6 months or pay $150 fee to switch tiers again.
- Memberships may be placed on hold for up to three calendar months for each twelve month period beginning on the date of initial enrollment. Holds can be consecutive months or nonconsecutive months. Written notice must be provided prior to the 1st of the month in which the hold goes into effect and notice must include whether the hold is for one, two, or three months. Your membership will reactivate after the indicated hold period unless you notify prior to the 1st of the following month that you would like to continue the hold (provided additional hold months are available). During the hold period, all member benefits and perks will be unavailable.
- In order to cancel your membership, log into PayPal and cancel your subscription and notify the office with an email to email@example.com.
- Any pre-existing signups or ongoing workshops occurring on or after the membership termination will be charged at full price.
Example 1: You signed up for an IFW and received a 25% member discount. Mid-way through the 10 week workshop you cancel your membership, so for the remaining five session you will be required to pay the difference between the member and non-member workshop price.
Example 2: You purchased sessions for next month using your 25% member discount, then you terminate your membership. You will be required to pay the difference between the member and non-member session price.
- If you decide to re-enroll less than six calendar months after your membership termination you will incur a fee of $150.
Example. Your membership fees are paid on the 25th of the month. You cancel your subscription on March 26th, so you've paid for April and your membership is no longer in force as of May 1st. If you decide to reinstate your membership commencing on Nov 1, there is no fee, but anytime before then will incur a fee of $150.
- All programming subject to availability and all standard cancellation and rescheduling policies apply.
- Some offerings (like in-person social events, training sessions, and fitness area) have been modified or are unavailable due to COVID restrictions. Students interested in these offerings should contact the office for more information.
- Birthday session may only be used in a regularly scheduled group session, on any day during the month of your birthday, as long as your membership is active.
- Membership discounts and perks are non-transferable and can only be used at the school where the membership is set up.
- Bring a Friend or Two lets you get the 25% discount for up to two additional spots on your session signup. The member must attend the session with their friend(s), and only regularly scheduled, group sessions apply. New and returning students are welcome to attend with you under the ‘Bring a Friend or Two’ program. The New Student Reward Program may be combined with the ‘Bring a Friend or Two’ program, which allows you to earn a free session for every two new TSNY students who you bring to the session, where a new student is someone who has never taken any TSNY sessions at any TSNY location. The free session is for the member only, on a future date, and is valid only while membership is active, and must be used before any additional New Student credits accrue.
- Monthly Anytime credits expire at the end of the month, and cannot be accrued, moved, or carried over to the next month.
- May not combine membership rewards in a single signup nor with any other package or promotion. For example, you cannot accrue New Student Reward credits when you sign up with your free Birthday Session, Anytime Session, or any other type of waived fee.
- 25% discount on workshops is based on the full price, not in addition to standard workshop discounts that might be offered to non-members and tier B members.
- Contact the office if you have questions about whether special programming is included or excluded from member benefits.
- Subject to change without notice.